baby
pregnancy calendar

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 2010

Juliana and Amy threw me a "Baby Sprinkle" instead of a baby shower last weekend. Even though no gifts were necessary, we got a LOT of diapers and wipes! My cousins Danielle & Megan and Aunt Jan made the trip to see us. See a family resemblence?... The sprinkle had different stations where we could do activities - Mary Kay satin hands, paint our nails, decorate bibs & socks and even put on fake Henna tattoos!
It is good luck to put a Henna tattoo on a pregnant belly and after I got mine, Haley wanted one on her belly too! She kept calling it her "too-tah" :)
Washing all of Haley's baby clothes... can you believe she is holding the outfit she came home from the hospital in?!
Happy birthday Bapa!
Our version of "Where's Waldo?"

1 comment:

Cari said...

Baby Sprinkle...I love it! What a great idea! I can't believe you are so close to d-day... can't wait to see pictures of the new little miss :)