baby
pregnancy calendar

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The bunny incident

We had quite the excitement on Thursday! I saw that a baby bunny had fallen into our window well so when Jeff got home, I asked him to rescue it. He went through the basement window and came back upstairs with a box with 2 baby bunnies! Poor little guys! Anyway, Jeff was showing them to Haley while I videotaped and all of a sudden one came jumping out of the box at me! I screamed which made Haley cry and then we spent the next 20 minutes trying to catch the bunny as it went under, behind and around our couch. It's pretty funny now but you won't see me signing up to own a rabbit anytime soon! Once we finally got the bunny near the door, Jeff let it out but our screen door was shut and it got stuck between the doors. It was horrible for Hemi but we got to show Haley what a bunny rabbit was...


No comments: