baby
pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haley has a Cousin!!

Haley's cousin, Anna Sophia, was born today at 8:13AM and she is precious! She weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces, 19.5 inches long with blue eyes and brown hair. Great job Aunt Amy & Uncle Tony!
Line em up! My sister-in-law Amy's good friends Lisa, with son Noah, and Amy, with son Nicholas and Haley & I all in the room with the new Mom :) Haley was a bit ready for her morning nap...
Tony picked out a pretty adorable little hat for his new baby girl...

I think she already has more hair than Haley :)

First time Aunt & Uncle! Haley was a bit jealous when Jeff was holding Anna but I think she'll be just fine. She loved watching her and would giggle when she'd move around. Auntie Kiki (or whatever she wants to call me!)
The Dad's... (Amy and I will be getting a "Mom's" picture together very soon - Haley had too long of a day and was done cooperating for pictures)

No comments: