baby
pregnancy calendar

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was my first Mother's Day and it was awesome :) Yesterday red roses were delivered to me with a note from Haley Elizabeth. Then, last night Jeff took care of Haley while I took a bubble bath and went to bed early. I woke up to Haley's cries at 6 am and found two cards on her crib, one to Christy & one to Mommy :) In one of them I found a CD with a slideshow of pictures and videos of my pregnancy & Haley - it was so wonderful! Jeff even included the video Amy took outside of the delivery room of both Grandma's crying when they heard Haley cry for the first time & also when my doctor came out to give the news of Haley's arrival. It was the first time I'd seen that so I was crying away with them. Jeff did an amazing job on the video - he's such a great husband! We went to breakfast with Jeff's family, then to church and then over to my parent's house for brunch. What a great day! But, the best part is that I'm a Mom now and I love my little girl with all my heart!

Our family...check out Haley's smile!
Grandparents, Nancy & Gary - always all smiles when Haley's around...
Four Generations :)
Jeff with his Mom, Karla...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved spending Mother's Day with you on your first Mother's Day. Being a mom is the best!! Of course, being a grandma is right up there, too!