baby
pregnancy calendar

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Last night Haley and I went to a bridal shower for our friend Lindsay. Her sister Karlie is my sister Juliana's best friend and they were so close that I even used to call her my unbiological sister :) Haley must have known that Karlie was family because she instantly loved her & couldn't take her eyes off of her. Even when Lindsay was holding Haley, she was happiest when Karlie was nearby...
The bride-to-be holding Haley :)
I've known Lindsay, Shauna & Karlie for as long as I can remember. They all looked great and so happy! Sadly, Lindsay & Karlie live in Seattle so we don't get to see them very often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to Linds' bridal shower! We really enjoyed visiting with you, and getting to meet little Haley! Her unbiological aunt sure thinks she is cute!