baby
pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update

Yesterday Haley and I took our first trip alone together - to Target! It is quite the production to leave the house...you have to time it right so that she doesn't need to eat right in the middle of the store, pack the stroller, car seat and diaper bag and remember things like a purse, phone, etc. I'm sure I'll get better at it but geez, it takes a lot of planning. Last night went well - Haley slept for 4 hours straight! During the day she eats every 2 to 3 hours so this was huge!

1 comment:

Cari said...

LOL! I remember my first trip out with Ben - all I could think was "could I have more stuff???"! I gets so much easier...I guess the amount of stuff hasn't gone down I just get better at remembering it all!
Yay for sleeping for 4 hours!!!!